KBSOL Energetics LLP has developed a range of standard PV Systems for on-grid and off-grid applications. The components are best chosen to ensure reaching the highest qualitative performance of the system with very stringent quality checks. Additional to our standard portfolio, our team of experienced engineers can develop PV systems based upon your specific requirements both for on-grid and off-grid applications either roof-top or free-field installations.
We provide solutions to Residential, Agricultural as well as Commercial sectors like Telecom, Hospitality, Educational, Restaurants, Resorts, Swimming pools, houses, societies and other industrial segments where secured power supply is essential.
Roof-Top PV System for Residential and Commercial Application
The unreliable power supply and always increasing price in conventional power has led many of our customers to go the solar way for their energy needs. Costs of Solar panels are economical as compare to their life period. KBSol Energetics LLP offers customized PV systems which can be installed on roofs which generate solar power. The excess power can also be fed to the grid, enabling to earn through available schemes. We provide the best quality solar panels for your homes. The Solar panel prices are economical. Solar panels have life is more than 25 years and are defect free, A1 quality solar panels.
PV Street Light System
KBSOL Energetics LLP offers standard and customized Street lighting PV systems for outdoor lighting purpose. This comes with features like dawn to dusk charge controller with both CFL and LED bulb versions. Apart from street lighting application, these systems can also be used for outdoor lighting purpose in parks and residential complexes. This Lighting Solar system saves enormous electrical energy. Street lights with 40Wp ,100Wp, or any other sizes we supply and installed with guaranteed life.
Hybrid Solar system
A hybrid solar system combines the best of both worlds: the convenience of a grid connected system — including the ability to earn Feed-In Tariff credits — with the extra peace of mind of a battery backup. This means that even during a power blackout, you still have electricity.
• Stores & saves solar or cheaper off-peak energy.
• Allows use of solar energy during peak times (self-use or load-shifting)
• Power available during a grid outage or blackout –UPS
• Enables advanced energy management, i.e. you can temporarily store whatever excess electricity your solar panels in batteries, and put it on the utility grid when you are paid the most for every kWh.
• Enables energy independence
• Reduces power consumption
• Higher cost than on-grid solar. Mainly due to the high cost of batteries.
• Larger more complex installation requires more room and higher installation cost.
• Battery life of 6-15 years.
• Can limit how many appliances you can run at the same time (depending on the type of hybrid inverter and its capability)
PV System for Indoor Lighting and Cooling Application
The unreliable power supply at urban areas or zero grid connectivity in rural areas along with always increasing price in conventional power has led many of them to go the solar way for their energy needs. KBSol Energetics LLP offers standard and customized PV system solutions as solar electricity for indoor lighting and cooling purpose. KBSol Energetics LLP will give one solution of Solar power generation for home lighting, home electricity and for home cooling purpose. We provide design engineering and install solar panels at roof tops or as a ground solar system.